You know you must drink water but sometimes you may feel that water is just so boring. Well I looked around and found a couple ways that can take your water drinking experience to the next level.
1.Add lemon slices to a nice bottle of cold water or a pitcher.
2. You can add cucumbers and and a slice of melon to your seltzer water. You can do this with your regular water as well
3.Now if you want a real boost take a little edible peppermint oil and add just a dash to your water.
4.Basil is another natural way to spruce up your seltzer or non carbonated water. Just add a couple of leaves and let it sit for at least 30 minutes in your fridge then ad a lemon slice to it.
Natural and organic is the way to go when trying to keep healthy and beautiful.
Spray a toothbrush with hairspray to calm flyaways.
Many people make the mistake of not getting their hair cut regularly when trying to grow their hair out. It's also a common myth that regular haircuts will make your hair grow out faster. Let me set the record straight. Regular haircuts do not make your hair grow faster. Rather, regular trims will prevent your hair from breakage and split ends that will make your hair appear to grow slower. The most important aspect in growing your hair out is to communicate with your hair stylist and have the ends of your hair trimmed slightly at regular intervals. This will minimize hair breakage, and maximize your growth potential!
Source: Guide to Haircut Frequency By Kendra Aarhus
The sun, chlorine and salt water can wreck havoc on your hair color. Here's how to fix:
1. Wear a hat or bandana (ala Angelina Jolie) in the sun.
2. Invest in sunscreen shampoos and products. There are a ton of new ones on the market, at all prices.
3. Before swimming, rinse hair with tap water. This will cut down on salt and chlorine absorption, according to US Weekly magazine (July 24, 2006).
If you are looking for ways to camouflage your gray hair, then you can try
this formula. Take water in a vessel and add some chestnuts to it and bring it
to a boil. The nuts will release a dark stain. Cool the water and apply it to
your hair. Leave it for 1-2 hours and then rinse it off. Your hair will get a
darker tinge thus covering your gray hair.
Adding an ounce of apple cider vinegar and a quart of distilled water creates a rinse that can be used after shampooing. This rinse removes any buildup in the hair left by other hair care products and makes it feel softer. The vinegar acts as a clarifying agent due to the acids.
Combine 3 tbsp. of Epsom Salt, which is commonly found at pharmacies, and 3 tbsp. of your preferred deep conditioner to create a hair rinse that gives hair more body and can even emphasize curls for permed hair. This mixture must be heated in the microwave for 20 seconds before applying and left on the hair for 20 minutes.
source:Homemade Hair Beauty Treatments | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/way_5155020_homemade-hair-beauty-treatments.html#ixzz2M7BXpgVI
It's all about length, says hair stylist Leonardo Rocco, who was born northwest of Buenos Aires. "Women in Argentina associate long hair with sensuality and glamour." To help keep long strands in shape, he recommends applying aloe vera directly to your scalp or adding it to your usual shampoo.
Some Colombian grandmothers pass on their recipe for chicken soup, but stylist Lutz Karpf learned this instead: Combine two egg whites with half of a mashed-up avocado; leave it in hair for 15 minutes, then wash and condition. It's a fast and inexpensive natural remedy that leaves hair super-smooth.
1. Brush gently and always use a big toothed brush or comb when you brush your hair, so that you don’t tug at the extensions too harshly.
2. Brush your hair out gently each morning to avoid tangles and matting.
3. Carefully separately the strands around the bonds with your fingers will extend the life of your extensions.
4. Loosely tie back your hair each night before bed so that it doesn’t get tangled as you flip and turn in your sleep – or during any other bedtime activities!
5. Very important, you should always braid their hair before exercisers/working out or you are likely to have a knotted, sweaty mass when you leave the
6. Shampoo and towel dry you hair with care, being sure not to rub the hairs together too roughly. Squeeze excess water out instead of ringing it.
7. Please, NEVER tie you hair up in a bun, the extensions need to follow their natural downward direction or they are at risk of becoming permanently
8. Remember, dry the bond and surrounding hair first to extend their life spam, and don’t apply curling irons or straighteners to them as they are likely to
9. Go and see your hair stylist every six to eight weeks for professional blow outs, trims and detangling.
10. Make sure you avoid any hair pulling or tugging, even when getting a blow dry, as it weakens both your natural hair and the bonds.
Most importantly, enjoy your long hair and your sexy new look!