1. Brush gently and always use a big toothed brush or comb when you brush your hair, so that you don’t tug at the extensions too harshly.
2. Brush your hair out gently each morning to avoid tangles and matting.
3. Carefully separately the strands around the bonds with your fingers will extend the life of your extensions.
4. Loosely tie back your hair each night before bed so that it doesn’t get tangled as you flip and turn in your sleep – or during any other bedtime activities!
5. Very important, you should always braid their hair before exercisers/working out or you are likely to have a knotted, sweaty mass when you leave the
6. Shampoo and towel dry you hair with care, being sure not to rub the hairs together too roughly. Squeeze excess water out instead of ringing it.
7. Please, NEVER tie you hair up in a bun, the extensions need to follow their natural downward direction or they are at risk of becoming permanently
8. Remember, dry the bond and surrounding hair first to extend their life spam, and don’t apply curling irons or straighteners to them as they are likely to
9. Go and see your hair stylist every six to eight weeks for professional blow outs, trims and detangling.
10. Make sure you avoid any hair pulling or tugging, even when getting a blow dry, as it weakens both your natural hair and the bonds.
Most importantly, enjoy your long hair and your sexy new look!